Thursday, February 20, 2014

I love the Olympics.  It is such an inspiring few weeks to see years of training on display.  It is where the best of the best come to be showcased.  Since I was a child I have loved watching and imagining that I was an Olympian.  One year we got used ice skates for Christmas and we would go to a frozen canal by our house and pre-tend that we were Olympic skaters competing for the gold. Now, I watch my own children put on socks and skate around on our wood floor competing for their gold.  As I watched them skate around, I realized that everyday we all have opportunities to go for the gold.  We should all be in training so that when those moments come along we are ready to make the most of the situation and do our best.  So many times in life, just like in the Olympics, it is only the difference of a split second that determines if we have an ordinary moment or a gold medal moment.  

With this idea in mind we created some fun videos reminding our local students that they are in charge of their moments, and they have the power to go for the gold.  Join them as they try to make the world a better place one moment at a time. Enjoy.http://youtu.be/Dy99Aj_QSUk

No comments:

Post a Comment